Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pattern: Fluffy Otter Amigurumi


A 9" long amigurumi of a fluffy baby otter. This pattern is available on Ravelry and on my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

I got a bunch of Bernat Pipsqueak super bulky yarn a couple Christmases ago and had yet to do anything with it, so yesterday I decided that I would finally make something fluffy. Initially this little guy was going to be a teddy bear, but once I put the nose and eyes on the head I thought he looked a bit more otter-like and went with it. The yarn was a little annoying to work with, but luckily since it's so fluffy you could make a bunch of mistakes and no one would be the wiser.

I've been on a pattern-making binge and have a bunch of new ideas that I want to get done. I've got a couple that are almost ready to be put up, so expect those soon. No Free Pattern Friday last week as I was super busy, but I should definitely have it up this week. Happy crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment