Monday, February 1, 2016

Patterns: Eevee + ALL 8 Evolutions Amigurumi

9 amigurumi of Eevee and all of its evolutions, all measuring approximately 6" tall. The patterns are available on Ravelry and on Etsy separately, or in one big set on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.


ASDFASDFASDFUOENFUEWPO
FINALLY. IT'S DONE.
I have spent almost the entirety of January exclusively working on these. Not only did I make all 9 of them, but I remade about half of them after my initial pattern looked a bit off. I think I must have made at least 20 different amigurumi before finally finishing. Protip: don't be as big of a perfectionist as I am. Last night I decided I still didn't like them and scrapped one of them, only to realize that the way I wanted to redo them looked terrible, so I remade that one again. Yes, I'm insane.

I'm taking a break from crocheting after this. Going to go back to drawing for a bit. I have an old pattern ready for Free Pattern Friday, then after that I'm going to finally start putting new free patterns up. I can't wait to make something simple.

1 comment:

  1. They look so cute and I like it very much because every evolution looks different! Great job!

    ReplyDelete