Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pattern: Game of Thrones Baratheon Stag Amigurumi REVAMP

A 8" tall amigurumi of a stag. The pattern is available on Ravelry and my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Revamp time! I've been itching to make new versions of my Game of Thrones sigils for a while. The only one I really liked out of the original bunch was the direwolf. This time around I decided to make the animals look more realistic and have them stand up. This stag will make a lovely reindeer amigurumi come Christmastime. :)

The old pattern for the stag will be posted in an upcoming Free Pattern Friday because I have to go and edit all the links, posts, etc. relating to the old pattern and I'm too lazy to do it at the moment.

Comparison pic:


get hype

No comments:

Post a Comment